Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reading Week!

Well, this is a quick post to say so long for now... tomorrow begins our winter reading break! Two friends and I will be voyaging to sunny Spain, where we will hopefully get lots of warm temperatures. Barcelona, where we begin, is supposed to be 12 degrees and sunny tomorrow. Not bad! We will be there for a few days, then voyaging to the Andalusia region in southern Spain. We are staying in Malaga (temperature next Wednesday... 18!!!) and Sevilla, but also will be taking day trips to places like Granada and maybe Cadiz.
When I get back, I will write a few posts to sum up my adventures, complete with pictures.
I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful sights in Barcelona and well as climbing Montserrat, watching the sunset in Malaga, exploring the beach, sampling the tapas, viewing the stunning architecture in Sevilla, doing some hiking, and not to mention the flamenco dancing! I am excited to experience a new culture and meet new people. If only I knew Spanish...
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment